- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Traditional Chinese medicine has enhanced fertility for thousands of years. Because acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine can strongly influence the reproductive and endocrine systems, it can help address a wide variety of women’s health concerns that may hinder fertility such as PMS, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and PCOS. Acupuncture and herbal medicine can improve these gynecological conditions as well as promote overall emotional and physical well-being in order to restore balance in a woman’s body and increase fertility.
Chinese medicine can have the following effects for those seeking to promote their fertility naturally or with the help of assisted reproductive therapies (ART) such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF) or intra-uterine insemination (IUI).
- Regulate hormones
- Improve ovarian functions and the quality and quantity of follicles
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and thicken uterine lining for implantation
- Reduce side-effects of western drugs and intervention
- Increase sperm count, mobility and quality
- Reduce chances of miscarriages
- Strengthen the immune system
- Decrease stress and anxiety
- Relax the uterus
We can help you with your fertility needs. Call us at 561-369-0808.
Dr. Brian Rappaport - Boynton Beach, FL